YAMAHA R6 2006-2007 Carbon Fiber Frame Covers by Carbon2race are attached over the original frame and therefore contribute to the great appearance and to protection of your bikes frame against damages. Frame covers protect your factory finish and help retain your bike’s resale value. They are also great for covering up any ugly scratches and provide excellent heat protection from hot frame.
Set contains left and right carbon fiber frame covers.
- YAMAHA R6 2006-2007 (RJ111);
- High quality carbon fiber – available in Plain or Twill weave carbon fiber
- Kevlar reinforced from the inside for extra strenght and protection
- UV protected using premium Ceramic coat (same as used on Ducati OEM carbon fiber parts) – available in Glossy or Matte finish
- You can choose if you want Carbon2race sticker logo attached or not (it can also be removed afterwards if needed, as it is applied over coating)
- Easy and quick mounting using silicone adhesive that we provide- alternatively you can use double sided tape (like 3M) to attach these.
- Much improved appearance compared to original part
- Protects your frame factory finish
- Excellent heat protection
- 100% Handmade in Slovenia (EU)
Every component is constructed using a one-piece carbon sheet for a consistent weave pattern. Our production processes allow exceptional carbon/resin ratio, creating high product stiffness that also leads to extra strength.