KAWASAKI Z1000SX / Ninja 1000 2011-2019 Carbon Fiber Swingarm Covers by Carbon2race are attached over the original swingarm and therefore contribute to the great appearance and to protection of your bikes swingarm against damages. Swingarm covers protect your factory finish and help retain your bike’s resale value. They are also great for covering up any ugly scratches.
Set contains left and right carbon fiber swingarm covers.
- KAWASAKI Z1000SX 2011-2019;
- KAWASAKI Ninja 1000 2011-2019;
- High quality carbon fiber – available in Plain or Twill weave carbon fiber
- Kevlar reinforced from the inside for extra strenght and protection
- UV protected using premium Ceramic coat (same as used on Ducati OEM carbon fiber parts) giving you a finish that will last for years without yellowing – available in Glossy or Matte finish
- You can choose if you want Carbon2race sticker logo attached or not (it can also be removed afterwards if needed, as it is applied over coating)
- Easy and quick mounting using silicone adhesive that we provide- alternatively you can use double sided tape (like 3M) to attach these.
- Much improved appearance compared to original part
- Protects your swingarm factory finish
- 100% Handmade in Slovenia (EU)
*Pictured in Plain weave and Glossy finish.
Every component is constructed using a one-piece carbon sheet for a consistent weave pattern. Our production processes allow exceptional carbon/resin ratio, creating high product stiffness that also leads to extra strength.