HONDA CBR 1000 RR 2008-2022 Carbon Fiber Frame Covers by Carbon2race are attached over the original frame and therefore contribute to the great appearance and to protection of your bikes frame against damages. Frame covers protect your factory finish and help retain your bike’s resale value. They are also great for covering up any ugly scratches and provide excellent heat protection from hot frame.
Set contains left and right carbon fiber frame covers.
- HONDA CBR 1000RR 2008-2016 SC59
- HONDA CBR 1000RR 2017-2022 SC77*
*to fit onto 2017-2022 model, you have to remove side fairing plates.
- High quality carbon fiber – available in Plain and Twill weave carbon fiber
- Kevlar reinforced from the inside for extra strenght and protection
- UV protected using premium Ceramic coat (same as used on Ducati OEM carbon fiber parts) – available in Glossy or Matte finish
- You can choose if you want Carbon2race sticker logo attached or not (it can also be removed afterwards if needed, as it is applied over coating)
- Easy and quick mounting using silicone adhesive that we provide- alternatively you can use double sided tape (like 3M) to attach these.
- Much improved appearance compared to original part
- Protects your frame factory finish
- Excellent heat protection
- 100% Handmade in Slovenia (EU)
*Pictured in Plain weave and Glossy finish.